Did you ever dream of turning your book or manuscript into a movie?
Now you can!
We've been helping writers like you connect with Hollywood for nine years.
More books than ever are being turned into movies. For example: A Beautiful Mind, The Firm, The Lord of the Rings, The Constant Gardner, Harry Potter, Curious George, The Bourne Supremacy, Chronicles of Narnia, War of the Worlds and many others. These books became movies, so why couldn't yours?
How would you answer these questions?
- Does your story have a relatable hero?
- Does your hero have a strong goal?
- Does your story have something new and fresh to say?
- Can you see a particular movie star playing the lead role?
If you answered yes, there's a chance that your material could be a movie.
What we offer:
- A reading of your material by an experienced industry professional
- An analysis of your material's strengths and weaknesses and why it is a movie or not. This analysis is known in the industry as "coverage." It covers character, storyline, dialogue and premise.
- A synopsis of your material.
- A box score rating of various elements of your story.
- An overall rating of pass or consider.
- E-mailed coverage report within 2-4 weeks of receipt of material.
The first step in this process begins with you. Until you send us your book, you may never know if it has potential as a movie. We promise to be fair and kind to your "baby" and treat it with TLC.
$245 up to 400 pages. Anything over, add $2 each additional page. Manuscript must be properly formatted (double spaced and one inch margins around). 2-4 week turnaround. Overseas submissions are welcome.
Coverage consists of 4-5 pages single spaced total plus Ten Question Reader Checklist.
Novellas are fine, but we do not review material with multiple short stories unless you pick one story for us to consider. Poetry books are not considered.
Questions? Contact us and get a quick response.
Still not sure? Read our testimonials.
"...The reader did a thorough job, and the evaluation will be very helpful. ...Thanks for your great service, and please count me as a satisfied customer!"
-- Victoria Korson, Oregon